If you can’t place an object on the floor, make sure that type of floor works for the object you’re attempting to place. Some objects require a plank or stone floor. And floors can only be built on empty ground, cleared of rocks and branches.
Articles in this section
- What's the goal of the game?
- Why is the game so difficult?
- Where can I find food and water?
- Why do I need a Raven Cage?
- Why won’t my smelter work?
- I keep dying at 3 skull locations
- Who/What is the Night Guest?
- How can I change my character’s name?
- I can’t place a piece of furniture in my house!
- Why are there items which I can’t use for anything?