If your character dies, they will reappear at your home location, but without any equipment and with an empty inventory. In the majority of locations, you’ll be able to find your character’s body and take the items back from it. However, your body will disappear from lootable locations that automatically reset when you exit them. These locations are marked on the map with skulls. You also won’t be able to find and take your lost items if your character dies again before you’re able to find your previous body.
Articles in this section
- Will we have to start the game from the beginning when the game is released after the beta?
- What happens if my character dies?
- Will cheaters be punished?
- How can I find a Night Cache?
- Why have you given enemies the ability to remember who attacked them when returning into a location with the 1.0.5 update?
- What happened to the stutter step after the 1.1.0 update?
- How does the Stealth Potion work?
- How does the Scroll of Terror work?
- How do I get Treasure of the Damned event?