The ability to endlessly attack enemies from behind without being struck back was a developer bug. We are sure that such a gameplay strategy quickly becomes boring because it requires no tactics or preparation, and the player spends a lot of time looking at location loading screens. We’d like to point out that updating that specific mechanic only fixed that mistake and in no way changed the behavior of enemies which a player hasn’t dealt damage to.
Articles in this section
- Will we have to start the game from the beginning when the game is released after the beta?
- What happens if my character dies?
- Will cheaters be punished?
- How can I find a Night Cache?
- Why have you given enemies the ability to remember who attacked them when returning into a location with the 1.0.5 update?
- What happened to the stutter step after the 1.1.0 update?
- How does the Stealth Potion work?
- How does the Scroll of Terror work?
- How do I get Treasure of the Damned event?