You have 8 hours to find the final room after opening the Dungeon door. During this time, you are free to enter and exit the Dungeon as much as you wish. Yet when your time is over, you can get out of the dungeon, but it will be impossible to return. Next time you unlock the door with another key, you descend into a completely new Dungeon.
Articles in this section
- How do I get the Dungeon key?
- Where do I find the Gatekeeper's Hut map?
- How often is the boss location updated?
- Why do I even need to explore the Dungeon?
- How do I know I got to the final room?
- What is the timer in the Dungeon for?
- Died in the Dungeon — is my loot gone?
- How do I unlock the second dungeon level?
- Do I have to use the torture chair every time to open the second dungeon level?
- What is the difference between the second level of the dungeon and the first one?