You have 8 hours to find the final room after opening the Dungeon door. During this time, you are free to enter and exit the Dungeon as much as you wish. Yet when your time is over, you can get out of the dungeon, but it will be impossible to return. Next time you unlock the door with another key, you descend into a completely new Dungeon.
Articles in this section
- How to craft a Simple Crossbow?
- Where can I obtain a Bowstring?
- What is “Night at the cemetery” event?
- How do I get the Dungeon key?
- How do I get to the second Dungeon floor?
- What is the timer in the Dungeon for?
- How do I know I got to the final room?
- Why do I even need to explore the Dungeon?
- Died in the Dungeon — is my loot gone?
- What can I use the Grindstone for?