The Grindstone allows sharpening your bladed weapon, increasing the damage it causes. The first sharpening is guaranteed to be successful. Each subsequent sharpening boosts bonus weapon damage, yet increases the likelihood of weapon breakage during sharpening. Each sharpening requires gun oil. By sharpening your weapon to the maximum level, you double its damage and make it unique.
Articles in this section
- How to craft a Simple Crossbow?
- Where can I obtain a Bowstring?
- What is “Night at the cemetery” event?
- How do I get the Dungeon key?
- How do I get to the second Dungeon floor?
- What is the timer in the Dungeon for?
- How do I know I got to the final room?
- Why do I even need to explore the Dungeon?
- Died in the Dungeon — is my loot gone?
- What can I use the Grindstone for?