To highlight particularly valuable rewards we introduced an item-rarity system. Rare items are marked with a blue frame, unique ones with an orange one. Usually, such items have special properties and are quite rare.
Articles in this section
- How to craft a Simple Crossbow?
- Where can I obtain a Bowstring?
- What is “Night at the cemetery” event?
- How do I get the Dungeon key?
- How do I get to the second Dungeon floor?
- What is the timer in the Dungeon for?
- How do I know I got to the final room?
- Why do I even need to explore the Dungeon?
- Died in the Dungeon — is my loot gone?
- What can I use the Grindstone for?