This event, as the name implies, can appear only at night. The cemetery and its inhabitants do not like to be disturbed and won’t let you peacefully enjoy a romantic walk amongst tombstones shrouded in fog or explore a coffin, where one might find not only loot but its rightful owner or a poison trap. Thus, you better act quickly and boldly, as the longer you hang around, the more enemies will show up. And this time be sure not to forget about the torch, the Night Guest is not allergic to cemeteries. Oh yes, getting to this eternally welcoming location requires level 18 and higher.
Articles in this section
- Will we have to start the game from the beginning when the game is released after the beta?
- Will cheaters be punished?
- How can I find a Night Cache?
- What is “Night at the cemetery” event?
- How do I get Treasure of the Damned event?
- How does the Stealth Potion work?
- How does the Scroll of Terror work?
- How do I open the second quick slot?
- What are the "rare and unique items"?
- How do I use a crossbow?