When interacting with the armor stand, you’ll access several slots that can be used specifically to safekeep a shield and equipment. Moreover, each type of armor has a special slot. What’s special about this ‘chest’ is that it will don whatever armor is equipped to it. That way, you can know which armor you have left by just looking at the armor stand.
Articles in this section
- How do I use Throwing Potions?
- What’s special about the battle with Foster Mother Aissa?
- I’m fighting Aissa with melee weapons and keep dying. What should I do?
- Aissa keeps taking control of my character, how do I withstand her special ability?
- Why do I need to kill Foster Mother Aissa?
- How do I find Aissa’s location?
- What happens in the game-world after killing Aissa?
- How do I use the armor stand?
- How do I reach my Order’s location and what can I do there?
- Can I invite friends to play Grim Soul?