Upon defeating Foster Mother Aissa, you will obtain a valuable reward that can be found nowhere else. Special weapons (Soul Eater and Cursed Mace), armor stand design, buckler design, direwolf pen level 4 design, special abilities, and Aissa’s head as a trophy. And that is far from all the possible loot.
Articles in this section
- How do I use Throwing Potions?
- What’s special about the battle with Foster Mother Aissa?
- I’m fighting Aissa with melee weapons and keep dying. What should I do?
- Aissa keeps taking control of my character, how do I withstand her special ability?
- Why do I need to kill Foster Mother Aissa?
- How do I find Aissa’s location?
- What happens in the game-world after killing Aissa?
- How do I use the armor stand?
- How do I reach my Order’s location and what can I do there?
- Can I invite friends to play Grim Soul?