After defeating Eisenborg, you can find a unique item on him – a wooden horse. After throwing it into a fire, Great Foster Mother Aissa’s lair will appear near your castle. You will have ten hours to defeat her. After that, her location will disappear. After that, Foster Mother Aissa’s location will periodically appear across the Plaguelands.
Articles in this section
- How do I use Throwing Potions?
- What’s special about the battle with Foster Mother Aissa?
- I’m fighting Aissa with melee weapons and keep dying. What should I do?
- Aissa keeps taking control of my character, how do I withstand her special ability?
- Why do I need to kill Foster Mother Aissa?
- How do I find Aissa’s location?
- What happens in the game-world after killing Aissa?
- How do I use the armor stand?
- How do I reach my Order’s location and what can I do there?
- Can I invite friends to play Grim Soul?