Place the Potion into your quick slot and click on it at any location. Your character will throw the Potion forward in the direction they are facing. If the Potion strikes an opponent it will deal damage. If there are obstacles in the Potion's path or it fails to strike an opponent, then it will break without dealing any damage.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to influence or predict the skills of the Direwolves I breed?
- Where can I see my game statistics?
- Where can I find and why should I search for Fervent Places of Power?
- Where do I find the resources for building the Obelisk?
- What's the point of building the Obelisk?
- How do I use Throwing Potions?
- What’s special about the battle with Foster Mother Aissa?
- I’m fighting Aissa with melee weapons and keep dying. What should I do?
- Aissa keeps taking control of my character, how do I withstand her special ability?
- Why do I need to kill Foster Mother Aissa?