Castle Level indicates the development of your home, and it depends on the current number of Castle Points you have accumulated. Castle Points are calculated based on the constructions and devices a player currently has at their home locations. By increasing your Castle Level you gain access to new construction abilities and castle expansion opportunities.
Articles in this section
- Is there weather in the game?
- How do I change the sex and appearance of my character?
- How do I access the Dungeon’s third level?
- What should I know about the dungeon’s third level?
- What’s unique about the battle with Gerhard Eisenhorn?
- Why do I have to kill Eisenhorn?
- How does the Petrification active skill work?
- What is the Trophy Spear?
- How do I use the weapons rack?
- How do I craft a powder bomb?