Shields don’t just increase your armor rating. Equipped shields are charged every time that enemies stroke you. Charge strength is shown around the shield icon on the location screen. As soon as the charge reaches maximum capacity you can use the shield to block an attack.
Articles in this section
- Is there weather in the game?
- How do I change the sex and appearance of my character?
- How do I access the Dungeon’s third level?
- What should I know about the dungeon’s third level?
- What’s unique about the battle with Gerhard Eisenhorn?
- Why do I have to kill Eisenhorn?
- How does the Petrification active skill work?
- What is the Trophy Spear?
- How do I use the weapons rack?
- How do I craft a powder bomb?