Shields don’t just increase your armor rating. Equipped shields are charged every time that enemies stroke you. Charge strength is shown around the shield icon on the location screen. As soon as the charge reaches maximum capacity you can use the shield to block an attack.
Articles in this section
- How do I obtain a horse of a different color?
- How do I reach the Northern Lands on the other side of the river?
- How do I move between locations in the Northern Lands?
- What’s the difference between the new northern locations and those that are around my castle?
- What is stunning and how does it work?
- Why do I need an Alchemist’s Table?
- How is alchemical gold used?
- How do shields work?
- What is a “Passive Skill”?
- How do I use a passive skill?