The locations found in the new northern territories have resources that cannot be found in the lands south of the river — resources like birch logs, iron ore, and mushrooms. You’ll also encounter new enemies north of the river - enemies capable of not only stunning you, but also attacking from a distance and even attacking from the air. And of course, you’ll also come across unique weapons and skill books, too.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find a horse?
- How do I tame a horse?
- What do I feed my horse?
- How do I level up my horse?
- What happens if I do not feed my horse?
- Why can't I get to locations on the other side of the river, even though I already have a horse?
- What happens if I forget my horse in a location?
- How do I obtain a horse of a different color?
- How do I reach the Northern Lands on the other side of the river?
- How do I move between locations in the Northern Lands?