The locations found in the new northern territories have resources that cannot be found in the lands south of the river — resources like birch logs, iron ore, and mushrooms. You’ll also encounter new enemies north of the river - enemies capable of not only stunning you, but also attacking from a distance and even attacking from the air. And of course, you’ll also come across unique weapons and skill books, too.
Articles in this section
- How do I reach the Northern Lands on the other side of the river?
- How do I move between locations in the Northern Lands?
- What’s the difference between the new northern locations and those that are around my castle?
- What is stunning and how does it work?
- Why do I need an Alchemist’s Table?
- How is alchemical gold used?
- How do shields work?
- What is a “Passive Skill”?
- How do I use a passive skill?
- How many passive skills can I have?