You’ll need your horse to move around locations in the Northern Lands. The area’s topography makes walking or running between them impossible. Your horse will always return you home even if it is hungry, but after returning home you’ll have to feed your starving steed before riding it again.
Articles in this section
- How do I reach the Northern Lands on the other side of the river?
- How do I move between locations in the Northern Lands?
- What’s the difference between the new northern locations and those that are around my castle?
- What is stunning and how does it work?
- Why do I need an Alchemist’s Table?
- How is alchemical gold used?
- How do shields work?
- What is a “Passive Skill”?
- How do I use a passive skill?
- How many passive skills can I have?