Master Eisenhorn knows many lethal attacks and is ready to bring them all to bear. When fighting him, Exiles should be attentive and ready to react quickly to dodge his most fatal attacks. This boss can also call on his trusted knight-retainers, each of whom is skilled in various special attacks.
Articles in this section
- How do I use Throwing Potions?
- What’s special about the battle with Foster Mother Aissa?
- I’m fighting Aissa with melee weapons and keep dying. What should I do?
- Aissa keeps taking control of my character, how do I withstand her special ability?
- Why do I need to kill Foster Mother Aissa?
- How do I find Aissa’s location?
- What happens in the game-world after killing Aissa?
- How do I use the armor stand?
- How do I reach my Order’s location and what can I do there?
- Can I invite friends to play Grim Soul?