Unlike other shields, the buckler doesn’t block a predetermined number of attacks but rather all attacks within a certain timeframe when it is activated, which makes it especially useful when fighting multiple enemies at once.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the sex and appearance of my character?
- How do I access the Dungeon’s third level?
- What should I know about the dungeon’s third level?
- What’s unique about the battle with Gerhard Eisenhorn?
- Why do I have to kill Eisenhorn?
- How does the Petrification active skill work?
- What is the Trophy Spear?
- How do I use the weapons rack?
- How do I craft a powder bomb?
- What’s the purpose of the dinner table?