Interacting with the weapons rack brings up ten slots that can be used specifically for storing weapons. The unique quality of this “chest” is that the weapons equipped to it appear on the rack in-game. This allows you to know which weapons you have in store by simply looking at the weapons rack.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the sex and appearance of my character?
- How do I access the Dungeon’s third level?
- What should I know about the dungeon’s third level?
- What’s unique about the battle with Gerhard Eisenhorn?
- Why do I have to kill Eisenhorn?
- How does the Petrification active skill work?
- What is the Trophy Spear?
- How do I use the weapons rack?
- How do I craft a powder bomb?
- What’s the purpose of the dinner table?