Interacting with the weapons rack brings up ten slots that can be used specifically for storing weapons. The unique quality of this “chest” is that the weapons equipped to it appear on the rack in-game. This allows you to know which weapons you have in store by simply looking at the weapons rack.
Articles in this section
- What’s special about the battle with Foster Mother Aissa?
- I’m fighting Aissa with melee weapons and keep dying. What should I do?
- Aissa keeps taking control of my character, how do I withstand her special ability?
- Why do I need to kill Foster Mother Aissa?
- How do I find Aissa’s location?
- What happens in the game-world after killing Aissa?
- How do I use the armor stand?
- How do I reach my Order’s location and what can I do there?
- Can I invite friends to play Grim Soul?
- What is an Order?