When activating Petrification, the player temporarily turns to stone. In that state, players cannot be injured and recover 5 points of health every second – but players also cannot move, attack, or use items. Many enemies lose interest in petrified players and will leave them alone.
Articles in this section
- How do I use Throwing Potions?
- What’s special about the battle with Foster Mother Aissa?
- I’m fighting Aissa with melee weapons and keep dying. What should I do?
- Aissa keeps taking control of my character, how do I withstand her special ability?
- Why do I need to kill Foster Mother Aissa?
- How do I find Aissa’s location?
- What happens in the game-world after killing Aissa?
- How do I use the armor stand?
- How do I reach my Order’s location and what can I do there?
- Can I invite friends to play Grim Soul?