When activating Petrification, the player temporarily turns to stone. In that state, players cannot be injured and recover 5 points of health every second – but players also cannot move, attack, or use items. Many enemies lose interest in petrified players and will leave them alone.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the sex and appearance of my character?
- How do I access the Dungeon’s third level?
- What should I know about the dungeon’s third level?
- What’s unique about the battle with Gerhard Eisenhorn?
- Why do I have to kill Eisenhorn?
- How does the Petrification active skill work?
- What is the Trophy Spear?
- How do I use the weapons rack?
- How do I craft a powder bomb?
- What’s the purpose of the dinner table?