Masters can leave their Order only once they are its sole member. Only after all the other members have left the Order can a Master dissolve it by tapping on the X next to their name in the list of Order members. Alternatively, a Master can also promote any member of their Order to be its “Master,” and then leave the Order.
Articles in this section
- What’s special about the battle with Foster Mother Aissa?
- I’m fighting Aissa with melee weapons and keep dying. What should I do?
- Aissa keeps taking control of my character, how do I withstand her special ability?
- Why do I need to kill Foster Mother Aissa?
- How do I find Aissa’s location?
- What happens in the game-world after killing Aissa?
- How do I use the armor stand?
- How do I reach my Order’s location and what can I do there?
- Can I invite friends to play Grim Soul?
- What is an Order?